Safety Survey Results January 2018
The percentages are the overall responses which were either marked ‘all of the time’ or ‘most of the time’. The only comments received were in respect of the toilet facilities within school: “There should be boys and girls toilets” and “The doors can be unlocked”. We have also included a comparison of results: Feb 2016, May 2017, Jan 2018.
Key points from Safety Survey: January 2018
- Pupils feel safer than they ever have at the CPA
- They feel safe in the classroom, the playground and they feel that the building is secure.
- Pupils consistently feel safe from bullying and they understand different types of bullying
- Pupils confidence in managing cyber bullying has gradually increased from 85% to 91%.
- 91% of pupils feel safe travelling to and from school.